Old versionsSee all
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight is the next milestone in the award-winning Flight Simulator franchise. Celebrating 20 years of developing and perfecting computer flight simulation, A Century of Flight will allow aviation enthusiasts to experience history at the controls of historic aircraft, such as Charles Lindbergh’s Ryan NYP Spirit of St. Louis, the Douglas DC-3 and the world’s first successful powered aircraft, the Wright Flyer.
New engaging features such as interactive multimedia provide a wealth of historical information on the planes that shaped aviation history and the pilots who flew them. Informed and insightful articles explain all there is to know about Microsoft’s Flight Simulator and the 24 aircraft included in the software. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight also introduces an updated, dynamic weather system, enhanced automatically generated scenery (AutoGen) and detailed visual effects, improved Air Traffic Control functions, and 3D interactive cockpits, as well as 15 modern aircraft, including the Beechcraft Baron and the Robinson R22 helicopter.
- Microsoft® Windows® 98/Me/XP/2000
- PC with 450 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- 128 MB of system RAM for 2000/XP, 64 MB RAM for 98/Me
- 1.8 GB available hard disk space
- 4x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- 8 MB video card required
- Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- 56.6 Kbps or better modem for online play